Mailed first batch of concept art posters out
Not a huge milestone for the project, but I did get the posters sent out to the people who are just getting the concept art posters from the pre-production Kickstart. There were a number of crazy delays, including that I forgot to order mailing tubes and couldn't find appropriate-sized ones in any of the local stores, so I had to order them and wait for them.
Hopefully, I've learned some useful things from the experience and will be a little faster next time!
I also heard back from Daniel Fu, who is starting on the character design work.
This week, I also contacted Hal Tynan about the possibility of doing some design work for the Soyuz orbiter interior set, which I'm hoping to use for an early animation test. We'll have to see about that.
I had intended to start getting the Blend files into the source tree and onto the Subversion repo this week. I still have one more day -- I'll work on it tomorrow and see how far I can get.